The same favorites in dialog boxes, start menu, quick launch, popup menu, tray, Total Commander, shortcuts, middle click.
As effectively as possible open folders, files, programs, favorites and recent from everywhere you need!
Finalbird provide quick access to your favorite and recent folders, programs and files by 6 useful ways:
1) near of "open"/"save as" dialog boxes - list of favorite and recent folders
2) by middle click or keyboard shortcuts - popup-menu with all your favorites and recent
3) in compact quick launch panels of Finalbird - icons of favorite programs (with multiple grouping feature)
4) in Start menu of Finalbird - all favorite and recent + original Start Menu link + necessary features
5) in Total Commander - favorite and recent folders, opening through popup-menu (middle click or keyboard shortcuts)
6) in tray - one program's icon.
Middle click of mouse button opens popup-menu with all your favorites.
After the installation quick launch panel with your favorite programs appear only if you don't use the standard taskbar settings "always combine, hide labels".
You can use subfolders in quick launch panels, if the subfolder icon is visible in taskbar – it works as popup-menu (also the icon of such subfolder has colored triangle to identify that it is subfolder, but not a simple shortcut to a folder).
You can add and delete your favorites just as usual folders and shortcuts.
Double click on the start button is opening "My Computer".
Program provide access to your favorites by 6 useful ways – it is more, than any another program.
Unified favorites, the same in every part of program.
Program has the effective design to speed up your work as much as possible, for example list of favorite folders appear near of every dialog box – you need to make just one click to move to desired folder.
Start menu has structure of buttons, search box and lists according to the most frequently arising task.